Join Our Team
As a premier provider of IT professional and managed services, we understand our success is a direct result of the outstanding employees on the 5Q team. We have a dynamic and high growth environment that embraces innovation, and we encourage team members to be their very best each and every day. It’s not surprising that the words used most frequently to describe the environment at 5Q are “challenging” and “fast-paced.” We look for individuals who want to play an integral role in our dynamic growth and enjoy the prospect of having to wear many different hats to make this happen.
Grow With Us
The Partners at 5Q believe attracting and retaining top talent is the most important function of the company’s leadership team. Our goal is to create an environment that encourages employees to expand their horizons through professional and personal growth. As a result, the company has invested heavily in creating above-market compensation packages, excellent benefits and a professional but friendly culture.
Benefits and Perks
Some of the benefits of working at 5Q Partners include:
- Choice between five medical plan options and a generous company contribution to offset the cost of your healthcare coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Savings Accounts to allow medical expenses to be paid on a pre-tax basis
- Company-paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- Available Short and Long-Term Disability plans
- 401(k) Plan with a 100 percent employer match of the first 4 percent of your contribution
- Annual allowance for professional training and certifications
- Generous paid time off policy
- Employee advocate program through Health Advocate
- Reward and incentive programs based on individual and company performance
- Charitable contribution gift-matching
- Regular company events and social activities
We are proud of the tremendous success we’ve achieved in our first five years, and we believe this is just the beginning!
There are currently no vacancies.
5Q Partners provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, marital status, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. The Company complies with applicable state and local laws governing non- discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.